Minggu, 08 Desember 2013

Experience in Writing 1


Name : Iga Yosiana
NPM : 12040115
CLASS : 12/D



The Memories in My Study
                Writing 1 is one of the lesson who I was study in the first college. All students will learned about writing 1 because that is the subject to be an important basic before began making a good paragraph. I was very happy study writing 1 because I got many experiences in the study writing 1.Before, I never recognize about it and now, I know important point in writing.  Study about writing 1 made me like to write. Writing about something which make me happy. Many experiences which I found in study writing 1.
Writing 1 made me understanding everything the rule in writing. For example, I can write a good paragraph. In making a good paragraph, we must know what the means of paragraph is and structure of paragraph. Paragraph is a group of sentences about a single topic. Usually paragraph is often between three until ten sentences. The structure of a paragraph comprise of topic sentences, supporting details, and concluding sentences.
If we were want to write the something, we must know about topic sentences that is the one important idea in a paragraph. Supporting details comprise of body and sentences details. Concluding sentences like, conclusion or summary provides a review of important ideas. Not only about paragraph and structure of a paragraph bur also I know about kinds of the sentences like, simple sentences, compound sentences and complex sentences. And I know kind of paragraph for example, narrative paragraph,descriptive paragraph and recount paragraph.
In the writing 1 was very much experiences which I found, experience about writing. I knew what the means of paragraph is, structure of paragraph, kinds of sentences and kinds of paragraph. So, many experiences which I found in study writing 1. And that is make me happy study of writing 1.

Thanks For read this post, please give criticism and suggestion guys :)

6 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  3. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  4. Please check your grammar and your vocabulary sist, because I think any
    typographical errors in sentence :)

    Thanks :)
    By Fitria Meisa.

    BalasHapus
  5. I think,,,don't make 1, but make "one" in your sentences that more better,

    BalasHapus
  6. According to note your tense..i see you write "All students will learned about writing 1 " should write after..all students will be learning about writing1."

    BalasHapus