Kamis, 19 Desember 2013

Laras and Raya



Laras and Raya
                Once upon a time, there lived in a village isolated two friends. They are always spend time together with having fun. They named are Laras and Raya. Laras just stay with his mother, and they were a poor. Every day, she had to look for fire-wood in the forest. To be sold by her mother. And Raya is a child wealthy in the village. She also has a good hearts and never picky about his friends daily. Raya always accompany to Laras looking for firewood in the forest.
                One day, when they were gathering firewood in the forest, suddenly came a winds is very powerful, so that makes them very far apart. Laras was felled in a deep ravine. And Raya were carried away into the jungle that they had never seen the jungle. When they are aware, they did not saw each other beside them. Laras who fell in a ravine seek Rayascreaming with tears rolling down his face. In other hand, Raya was also cried just seeing his own self in the darkening woods.
                They did not know what they were should do. They were just walked every day. And one week passed, Laras met a farmer who walked hastily away from the jungle where Raya is Lost. Farmer was surprised to see Laras who had lost one week. ’Laras, what is you?’The farmer Asked. ’Yes sir, I’m Laras’. Laras said.‘May I ask, for some water?’ Pleasure,the farmer answered. A few minutes later, ‘sir, what is my mother is alive?’ Laras asked. Yes Laras, every day, she always cried waiting for you back to home. If so, please tell to my mom that I was fine I could not go home because I have for look to Raya. And then suddenly, the farmer were remembered something. Oh yeeah, earlier in the north jungle, I was heard the sound of people crying. But, I did not Knew who and what of it. It was makes me scared and finally I got away from the jungle. Hear that, Laras quickly went into the jungles alone, because the farmer had to go home to give the news to the family of Laras.
                After laborious gait, Laras was reached the edge of the jungle where lost Raya. Laras was free to her foot farther into the jungles because she was afraid of not find Raya there. But, for the sake of her friend get into the jungles. She kept walking and shouted the name of Raya.Rayaaa. . . Rayaaa. . . ‘Where, are you?’ Laras said. ‘Do you hear me?’ Raya was who had exhausted the energy, hear the voice of Laras, she was re-energize while answering the question of Laras. Laraaas. . .  Laraaas. . . ‘it is me,Raya in this jungle.’ Raya answered. ‘Please, help me?’ severely injured my foot, I was could not move. Laraas. . . Laraaas. . .  Raya said.
                A few hours later, Laras was discovered Raya. They were very happy and then, they find a way out of the jungle. After long runs they were finally reached the village. And meet their families. Rayawas told her parents of all the happened with hers. And then, Raya was gives Laras and her mother a gift house that is a good gift for the good of the faithful Laras, kind and caring at Raya. And finally, Raya was appointed Laras as her sister. They were lived happily together.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar